Tuesday 14 October 2014

I met Kerri-Ann Hudson and found Herbalife

So it is nearly the end of September 2014 and I have been back on the Clean and Lean diet, going to weight watchers meetings, bought a fitbit wristband and nothing is working!  I thought 10,000 steps would be easy to achieve and the rest would follow but I can't even manage 2,000 steps on a good day, where is my get up and go???  The indigestion is under control but I daren't miss my intake of medicines…..

Our February holiday is in the back of my mind and I am not losing any weight!  Nothing is working!  I stay on a diet and behave for a week until being invited out to dinner with drinks and before I know it I am back to my hideous 11 stone.  I am wearing the same two pairs of jeans as none of my clothes fit and to top it off I am talking at an AGM next week and none of my dresses fit!  AHHHHHHH

Then I see Kerri-Ann Hudson at the school gates looking energetic, fit, slim and as always amazing.  I knew her daughter had lost three stone on her magic diet, so I stop her and say "I want to look like you"!  She made an appointment to visit me at home the day after the dreaded AGM and for once I feel that I am going to be in charge of "ME".

So the Premier Cottages AGM passed with a few comments like - "last year you were so slim" and "when are you due" but it didn't bother me as I knew I would be in control from tomorrow!


Kerri-Ann came to see me on the 14th October 2014 and I was introduced to "Herbalife".  This is it!  Another new diet my friends and family said but I knew this was "The ONE".  This is a new way of life for me and not "a fad Diet".  I will be in control of what I eat and how I look forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment